- You must exercise care, common sense and self-preservation at all times.
- Report any problems with the walls, equipment or other climbers’ behaviour to a member of staff immediately.
- Be aware of the other climbers around you and how your actions will affect them.
- Do not distract people while they are climbing.
- Stand well back from the climbing walls. Never stand directly under someone who is climbing.
- Never climb directly above or below another climber.
- Do not climb over or on top of any climbing walls and structures. Do not grab or touch any girders, metalwork or lights.
- Always climb within your capabilities and descend by down climbing or, at the very least, a controlled fall/jump.
- Keep the safety mat free from objects or obstructions such as bags, clothing, brushes, shoes etc.
- No food or drink is permitted on the mats.
- Smoking is not permitted in the gym.
- Except kid’s school members Not accepted for use by schoolchildren only.
If you agree to the terms and conditions, please click on the button below to book.
※You will be redirected to the ”square” booking website.